Sunday, March 20, 2011

The trouble with two blogs

is that you have to choose where to put things, or else you have to repost everything in two (or more) places. The lights just came back on again - they were out for about 10 minutes. Power outages I can deal with - they are normal for this area (even though I do grumble). I mean, when the winds are regularly over 50mph, and all the power lines are above ground and near trees, you have to expect it. And no, I have no idea if or when they are ever going to bury the power lines. Then we’d have earthquake & flooding problems I suppose.

It has been a truly strange year so far, especially in the past month. Tsunami warnings, tornadoes touching down in Half Moon Bay, lots of strange stuff that just shouldn’t be happening here.

I have two art shows opening in April - one on the 2nd in Bolinas, and one on the 11th in Marin. Both are with the Botanical Master Artists, so there was LOTS of scanning to do. And with a third show in the library later this year, there’s going to be lots to do all summer too. I managed to get the scanning done for people without much problem, so I didn’t hold up them getting their art framed, but I’m lagging in getting the disks ready.

Combine that with trying to get Ian’s COSMOS application put together and sent off by the 15th, AND get ready for Ian and I to go to FOGcon, and well, you get the picture. Anyway, I better head for bed before we lose power again. For the first time in almost a month I will actually be having pancakes for breakfast tomorrow - providing we have power, of course. g’night!

No comments: