Today was my last day at Tuesday art class unless somehow Ian manages to not get his license next week. I'm kind of sad, I like the Tuesday group. Maybe it's because they have different paintings than what I've been seeing for the last year.
Got what should be my last bloody nose this evening. Tomorrow is the day that it is supposed to get fixed. We can only hope. Talked to the anesthesiologist this evening and he said there would be no problems with me being in the surgi-center instead of the full day surgery area. hooray! Means I'll be in and out much faster (barring any other problems).
Just realized that Matt is only going to be here for another couple of weeks, then we won't see him again until probably May (for the estimate), and starting construction in July, while Ian is away at summer science school.
My friend got me a 12-pack of yummy ginger beer from Australia. It's non-alcoholic but has a significantly more ginger-y flavor than the pale stuff they have now. More like the old Vernor's (Detroit area people), before they got bought (and watered down) by Cocoa Cola. She had it for us at her New Year's party, and it was so good. Costco carries it, well, on and off anyway.
Managed to forget to get my prescriptions filled for surgery tomorrow, so I guess B will have to go get them while I'm in surgery, or else we get them right after they let me out. They include the painkillers and anti-nausea drugs so that is a very good thing. You really don't want to be throwing up right after nose surgery. eww.
No comments:
Post a Comment