Wow, people are blogging over here again! Hooray. Welcome new bloggers.
I spent most of yesterday with ice on my lower lumbar vertebrae, and today they weren't feeling too bad - until I went into town to get some groceries. *sigh* Even a short trip causes problems. I need to get that boy into a car so he can drive soon. I may need him to drive.
If you're just catching up, we made it through to the end of the school year, and Ian got his wisdom teeth out after Clockwork Alchemy (at FanimeCon). Now he's chilling and beating Diablo III. Good thing his girl friend is back east until the end of the month, otherwise she'd have to drag him out to even walk. Actually, that's not quite true, but I keep hearing the sounds of battle.
I was going to paint today, but it looks like it's too late now. Ah well, tomorrow. We have nothing planned for tomorrow. HOORAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment