Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pretty good day

Today was actually pretty good.  We went to the therapist (Ian and I), had a nice lunch at Armadillo Willie's, stopped at the bakery for some yummy treats, spent an hour in the library (Ian working through his SAT vocab. flashcards), went to my Dr. appointment where I found my blood pressure was 122/70, and that I'd lost 4 pounds.  Go me.  Came home and watched a new animé with Ian - lots of snarky students in it, so it's good, then he and I made dinner.  He made the fruit salad since we had nice strawberries, blueberries, and cantaloupe.  I discovered we had 7 (!) avocados so I made guacamole with 3 of them and the last of the organic tomatoes from Pescadero.  Also yum.  We heated up the chicken and used it as our meat for fajitas.  Now I am full and happy.

Just traded our winter light-blue dishes for our summer golden dishes.  They look sharp against the dark purple of the spring dishes. I have 4 place-settings of dishes for each season - usually we have two out at a time, but in an emergency we can have all 16 if necessary.  Tomorrow Ian is driving himself up to class so I don't have to. Yay.  All good.  But now, it is after midnight and time for me to head for bed.  G'night world.

No comments: